Alfalfa - Vanda
- It has been farming long years in Europe also using as a control variety for Swiss National Test Center
- It's grow up right and resistance to lodging.
- high tolerance for cold and dry lands also good adabtability for high altitude
- it's high resistance to Fusarium and all other alfalfa disease
- It produce high leaf and protein content bales
- Grows faster in early spring and after each cut grows fast for next harvest
- It keeps high yielding minimum five years and under good conditions grows more years.
||90 - 95 cm
||%21 - %23
||6.500 - 8.500 kg/da
||2.800 - 3.800 kg/da
||3,5 - 5 kg/da
||0,5 - 1 cm
|Resistance to Disease