Italian Ryegrass - Devis
WESTERWOLDICUM - ITALIAN RYEGRASS - Lolium Multiflorum
- It has a tetraploid structure.
- DEVIS is a broad-leaved, very tasty, easily digestible annual wheat-germ forage crop. Its re-development is fast.
- DEVIS, which has a very high energy and protein value, is suitable for various uses such as green-chop and silage and can be also hayed. In addition to intensive harvesting, it is also suitable for grazing.First harvesting can be done 35-45 days later.
- It can be harvested once in every 20-25 days under ideal climatic conditions.
- It does not cause a condition loss like the other green herbage.
|Origin/Place of Production
|Color of Plant
||100 - 120 cm
|Protein Content (as bales)
||%14 - %15
||7.500 - 8.000 kg/da
||2.600 - 3.000 kg/da
||6 - 8 kg/da
||1,5 - 2 cm
|Resistance to Diseases