Fodder Beet - Feldherr
Fodder beet - Beta vulgaris
The FELDHERR fodder beet variety belonging to DLF SEEDS A / S company has genetically Monogerminal structure.
- In other words, only one plant is formed from a seed. This does not necessitate thinning in plant formation according to other multigerminal varieties. Thus, the labor and maintenance costs are less than the other varieties.
- It provides a more comfortable and strong growth of the plant.
- Thanks to the fact that a large part of the nubbin is grown on the soil, the harvest is made easily by hand. In addition, there is less soil residue on the nubbin.
- In line-shaped grazing, the animals can easily disassemble nubbin.
- Its nubbin is broken down and used in animal feeding. In addition, its is kept in a place far from sunlight and used in the winter for feeding animals.
|Origin/Place of Production
|Color of Nubbin
|Protein Content (as leaf)
|Productivity of Nubbin
||13.000 - 16.000 kg/da
|Productivity of Green Herbage
||3.700 - 4.000 kg/da
|Shape of Nubbin
|Dry Material Rate
|Resistance to Diseases