Tritikale - Kinerit
TRITICALE - Triticosecale
- Kinerit is a high-yielding, tall, highly resistance to cold weather and early variety.
- Its origin is Czech Republic.
- Plant lenght is long and feed quality is high.
- It increases the yield in sowing together with the legumes. Spica structure is long and the grain yield is high.
- It can be easily sowed in Central Anatolia, Eastern Anatolia, Thrace, Marmara, Inner Aegean and transition areas.
- It is resistant to fusarium, mildew and other diseases.
|Origin/Place of Production
||115 - 125 cm
|Productivity of Grain
|Resistance to Diseases